Using the Calendar Event Reader, you can import any iCal formatted calendars. This includes Google Calendars, Outlook, etc...
Add a Calendar from Google Calendar
- Login to your google account and select Calendar.
- Select Calendars, then select the calendar you want to use to pull data from.
- Click the iCal button to get the ICS link.
- Select and copy the link.
- Paste the link in the Calendar Event Reader
- The Reader will run and the new calendar will be added into Chameleon along with the associated events.